The story of me how did become a professional photographer
I always wanted to discover new facets of this world, study different cultures, travel and be inspired by nature.
In 2006 the year I went to the interesting country of India, with my first then amateur camera. The first time I saw the majestic Himalayan mountains, the natural landscape then greatly inspired me.
Upon returning to Moscow, I entered a television school for photography courses and bought my first professional camera.
In 2008 the year I started my career in wedding photography, and for two wedding seasons I worked with an experienced mentor — a professional photographer. In practice, I studied all the subtleties and peculiarities of the process, honed my skills together with the teacher, and began filming herself only when I felt absolute confidence in my work.
My photography style was greatly influenced by a trip to Venice for the carnival in the year 2011. I especially liked the atmosphere of Venice, its history and architecture, the approach of local residents to this holiday. Later, I got to know this country in more detail in 2012 the year I exploring it from north to south.
In 2013 the year I entered the prestigious Photoplay school for a voluminous course “Fundamentals of Magazine Photography”. This course has enriched me with new practices and ideas, as well as expanded the facets of my creativity.
- Certified Photographer “High School of Television” in 2007 the year
- Academy of Classical Photography courses “Adobe photoshop and Lightroom” in 2008 the year
- School of Contemporary Photography “Fundamentals of Magazine Photography” in 2013 the year
- Canon 6 D camera
- 28.300 mm L series telephoto lens
- 16.35 mm L series wide angle lens
- 50 mm L series portrait lens
- 100 mm macro lens
- additional light sources that I can take with me and install at any location